A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Katz's Bee

My quilt guild's Saturday sew days at the Crofton, Maryland library is called Katz's Bee, and open to anyone in the guild to come out and sew in a large room with great light and fellow quilters. I have not been to one in awhile, so it was a good day to work on my portion of a Batik Spectrum quilt that seven others are also doing for an eight person swap (of blocks) in many color ways. I worked on my pink ones today.

Photo of Katz's Bee sewing and checking with the others are working on.

BSoleille!
Terri




No comments: