A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Double Jeopardy

At least that's how I felt today after taking the Jeopardy test to seek a spot on the show. 50 questions with 15 seconds to read and type in the "correct" answer. Those 15 seconds they give you seems like 5 as you try to read the question and recall the answer. So many answers were on the tip of my tongue but I simply could not get it that quickly or drew complete blanks, like what is the capital of Wisconsin? Madison! Got that way after my allotted time.

But it was fun to do and be rest assured I will not be on the show based on blank and wrong answers supplied by yours truly tonight!

BSoleille!
Terri

Photo is The Arcade in downtown Cleveland taken at Christmastime.

No comments: