A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Friday, January 4, 2013

Gift Card Money Found

While cleaning out my purse the other day, I "found" an LLBean gift card that I received from my husband for Christmas in 2011! Bonanza! However, I did spend about half of it last year but was so tickled that I had a few more $$ to use up that when my daughter had some training in Columbia, MD today I hitched a ride and had her drop me off at the mall there.

I had my sights on a few new turtlenecks and a thick wool sweater to chase away the cold January days ahead. There's nothing that beats their carefully crafted knitted wool sweaters, as I have purchased several through the years and have never been disappointed.

Now I am disappointed to learn that the Columbia Mall LLBean location will be no longer as of sometime in May (verified by store personnel). They could not renew their lease and the mall decided to add more restaurants in that space.

Photo is my sweater with matching turtleneck.

BSoleille! The bright side of a cold winter day combating it with a thick wool sweater and many layers!

Terri
Terri

No comments: