A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Friday, January 11, 2013

Girls Night In

My neighbor Jen Patrizio hosted a "Girls Night In" evening with various friends from around Crofton (I thankfully could walk to her house). It was great meeting some very interesting ladies and what they are accomplishing with busy families (book author, Pilates instructor, nurse and realtor and writer).

Jen is also nursing a bum left foot and wanted the company on a rainy Friday night!

Photo of Jen and her decorated cast!

BSoleille!
Terri

No comments: