A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Zoning in on Cycling

You know when you start to do something and you look around and it seems like everyone's is doing it too, well that's what I think about cycling today. And I love it! On Facebook today I noticed a high school friend, who lives in California, who went on a bike ride this morning and rode the same distance as me once I responded to her post. I recently had a conversation with my friend Debbie in Ohio, and she mentioned she's gone biking as well lately . Lots of people riding I think. Is it the age of our knees needing some relief from the pounding of running?

Yesterday I am thankful my friend Angie Koz drove over to Crofton so we could ride together. She comes from a swimming background and wanted to try and add in some cycling as well. I hope she liked it and will continue to ride with me and her husband (who incidentally bought a brand new bike a few days ago).

BSoleille!
Terri

Photo of an August sunflower.

No comments: