A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Does Everyone Have a Black Hole at Home?

Sometimes I think I'm losing my mind when I think I'm putting something "sacred" in a "secret" or safe place; only realizing I cannot find it or remember that special spot when I'm looking for it. In our house we call it the "black hole" and I believe there is a lot of stuff still in it.

However, a few days ago my husband surprised me by finding my US passport (I guess in the black hole) and missing for over a year. Really though he was looking for something else and found it sandwiched between two papers in a folder And two days ago I found some quilt squares I needed for a project (think black hole) but was in the glove box in my van. Found those looking for something else once again. They went missing in mid June so I'm thankful for finding those in "record" time.  If only I could find a few sets of car keys and our marriage certificate from that doggone black hole I would be all set!

BSoleille! The bright side of the proverbial black hole!

Terri

No comments: