A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Monday, August 6, 2012

Witnessing a Olympic Dream

Bridget Franek is a gold medal winner in my heart and the hearts of many around the USA! Her commitment, drive and pure passion for her sport is an inspiration for all who know her, and know of her.

I am thankful and thrilled to have rode the wave to London with her along with thousands of fans around the globe. Bridget, along with her family (Dad -Tom, Mom -Rosalie and brother -Josh) are a very hard working and genuine family and true champions of their sport. I am so happy for this day to come, as it was thousands of incremental steps and hours involving many people and prayers through the years culminating with an Olympic Final in London. Yes, it certainly takes a "village" to raise an Olympian!

Congratulations Bridget, Tom, Rosalie and Josh! A lifetime of memories!

Photos taken by my brother in law Don Tomoff on his iPad-using that wonderful technology

BSoleille!
Terri

No comments: