A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

London Games 2012 Recap

I wanted to take today's post and give a shout of congratulations to the entire Olympic staff in making the London Games a true success in every aspect. I am most thankful for top notch security In making the athletes, coaches, parents, friends and spectators safe at every venue around the beautiful country of England and all of Great Britain. I applaud all efforts there!

As for the watching the games, I really enjoyed that as well. In various circles, everyone seemed quite pleased on how it all came together. This was basically the first games with a plethora of social media outlets, and lots of folks took quick advantage of this. I personally liked the live streaming on anything that I wanted to see, including the early rounds of various sports and not necessarily involving US athletes!
That was precious for sure. It will be very interesting on how things will look in 2016 in Rio De Janeiro!

Until then.....
BSoleille!
Terri

No comments: