A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Still Hanging on to Summer Flowers

I have noticed that some leaves are beginning to gently fall from the trees, but I an still holding on to as much summer as I can. I guess in Maryland it will not be too hard to do this next week as its going to be on the 90's.

So for the last vestiges of the summer flowering season, I could not help but take a photo of one lone morning glory busting through a crack in the driveway.

BSoleille!
Terri

No comments: