A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

January Sunsets

The month of January has typically been one of my favorite months of awesome winter sunsets, but not this January for some reason. This month has been the month of moons, and those have been spectacular, so go figure. However, on this day, Mother Nature saved the best for last... day of January. And does 2018 seem like its flying by already? I’m going with yes as my final answer!

BSoleille!

Terri


No comments: