A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, February 1, 2018

Getting to the Bottom...of Scraps

It's always a good thing to get to the bottom of something...a problem, the Grand Canyon, or for a quilter, a bottomless "pit" of scraps. Lots and lots of them. I blogged several weeks ago about a huge bag of scraps that was overflowing with bits and scraps of everything I've worked on in the last five years or so.  Today, I needed to "organized" those scraps, and am thankful for the trip down memory lane on all the quilts, totes and sewn items I've made with larger pieces of same fabric during this time frame. The scraps will, hopefully, be used in a few more quilts, aptly named, "scrap quilts." They should be quite colorful once I get to them...I better get busy and get to the bottom of those scraps in "new" quilts!

BSoleille!

Terri


No comments: