A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Saturday, February 10, 2018

Winter Olympics 2018

Think what you want about the modern Olympics, but once the TV is on and I catch a glimpse, somehow I get "sucked" in to watch. I really do appreciate all the time and effort on all the athletes respective sports, but I especially like the figure skating with its edges, preciseness and sparkly "costumes". The ice-dancing is one of my favorites, and the judging is "subjective", as we all know, but don't you think that cream truly rises to the top, and the best do get the best scores, ultimately? I certainly hope that is the case.

Here's wishing for a peaceful but competitive Winter Games for the coming two weeks. May those young athletes excel and do the best they can for their countries! Go USA!

BSoleille!
Terri


No comments: