A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

New Phone...

It is very exciting to get a new sleek phone, of course, but it does come with a wee bit of a learning curve. Ultimately, everything becomes quite intuitive. I am thankful for that! I didn't blog last night (rare for a Monday), because I was...flummoxed (I wanted to use this work for some time, and here was my chance!) in syncing everything, plus updating passwords and the like (seemingly, there are more than I remember on the old one). Since I did not have a case for it (I could be a huge klutz at times and have dropped my phones over the years many times... and worried I would drop this new one) that buying one was on high on my list for today. I am now all set to go forth and use it to its fullest potential. Isn't it quite amazing on how far these hand-held "supercomputers" have come? They have literally connected the whole world with a couple taps here and few clicks there...

BSoleille! The bright side of: a phone revolution...but remember this sleek one?  Too bad rotary phones are a thing of the past. We don't miss them, do we? Party lines?

Terri




No comments: