A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, January 28, 2018

Books Galore

Raise your hand if you are sticking to a new year's resolution. For me, about the only "resolution" I wanted to fulfill at the start of 2018 was to read more. So far as we wrap up the last week of January,  I am closing in on seven books total. This includes hard-bound books; paperbacks, e-books and books on tape. By golly, right now I've got three books going (and hopefully will finish by the month's end) in three of the four mentioned ways to read 'em. I haven't done this much reading in January in at least four or five years, and am thrilled to be back at it. I can't believe how much I missed getting totally immersed in a good book. Nothing like it for sure!

BSoleille! The bright side of being a "bookworm" once again...

Terri

This book maybe my first read in February!



No comments: