A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

McDonald’s Revisited

On our way to Winchester, Virginia, late this afternoon, my husband wanted to get some gasoline and a cup of coffee. Off the exit, he missed the gas station’s driveway, and turned into the “Mickey D’s” driveway instead. We really didn’t need the gas, but he definitely wanted a cup of joe!

So I decided to go in with him, trying to remember the last time I entered a McDonald’s in the U.S., and figured it’s been at least 15 years. Frankly, we were both pleasantly surprised at how nice it was. I’m still quite shocked, honestly. Warm and inviting with “nicer” furniture and a fireplace in the middle of this “restaurant-feel” made this road stop a true winner, even for a $1 cup of coffee!

BSoleille!

Terri


No comments: