A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Rah Rah Ree

Hit ‘em in the knee. Rah Rah rass...hit ‘em in the other knee! Quite apropos for a cheerleader’s chant as well as a custom tshirt quilt by needleonfull.com for junior, Caitlyn Baicar, and a football cheerleader at the University of Maryland (Go Terps!). She was very excited to pick up her quilt today, along with her mom, Cindy, who not only gave me one big hug...but two big squeeze hugs because she loved the finished product with all Caitlyn’s treasured youth keepsake tshirts. This made my day, and I’m thankful they loved the design, balance of colors and shirt placement from the many tshirts they gave me to use. 

BSoleille! The bright side of making my customers happy!

Terri


No comments: