A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Saturday, September 23, 2017

Tri and Du Ready

I’m a “big chicken” and backed out of the swim at packet pick up for the Bethany Beach Triathlon tomorrow morning. As I witnessed “The Best Daughter” and Linda Misencik battle the waves at “swim practice” this morning, I decided to opt out, and I think, for good reasons. One and two being 4 ft. waves and 8-10ft. swells. The race director is keeping a close eye on the water and rip tides and will make a decision in the morning on swim direction or possibly no swim event. 

But we are ready to go and it’s all for the “fun” of it...

BSoleille!

Terri

Photos from the practice swim and my kit all set


No comments: