A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, March 6, 2014

"In Or Out"

Remember your mother telling/yelling to you that it's either in or out when playing outside?  That you can't be constantly going in and out of the door?  For me lately, as I sit and sew by my patio doors, my two pups are constantly going in and out of the door no matter how many times I tell them "no" (going out)!  But they sit and either stare at me or bang the bells to be let out. So yesterday, they finally got the message and they each picked one side of the door: Lucy out and Lucky in. I am thankful this worked for a few hours so I could sew in peace!

BSoleille!
Terri

No comments: