A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Great 2Day Quilt Show Event

I must admit my quilt guild is pretty awesome hosting our annual show with everyone pitching in to make this years' event truly "the BEST little quilt show in Maryland!  Beautiful quilts and a variety of vendors makes this show fairly unique. Quilting in and of itself is not for the faint of heart. Many skills and hours of "work" are devoted to making just one quilt. For most quilters it's really a labor of love and that is okay with us. 

I am thankful that many people came out to support the show (and voted on quilts too!). I am really excited to share tonight that I won four ribbons; a vendor's choice and second place for "Tropical Getaway", a third place for "Fish School", and a second place for "Skippy"!  Yippee!

BSoleille!  The bright side of the 2014 SCQG Show a resounding success (thanks to chair Mary Nielsen)!

Terri 




No comments: