A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Friday, March 21, 2014

2014 Quilt Show

Set up and take down are the two "biggies" of our annual quilt show. Nothing happens if the poles are not loaded up and set up at the school. I am very thankful that this process was quite streamlined and very efficient with the crew we had today. Hanging the quilts and vendor set up was the icing on the cake. Tomorrow the show opens up at 10:00am sharp!  As I glanced around the gym, there are lots of beautiful quilts hanging for viewers to enjoy. 

BSoleille!  The bright side of this years Southern Comforters Quilt Show in Bowie, Maryland. 

Terri
Photo of the crew loading up. That's our guild president and this years Featured Quilter, Pat Scully, loading a stack of poles into the truck. 

No comments: