A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, March 27, 2014

A Meeting of the Minds

A meeting of the minds is for the birds, in this post, literally. While minding my own business and driving around the Crofton Parkway, look what I came across. I would call it a "meeting of sorts", with their one intent of eating the road kill squirrel. I did not think there was enough "meat" for all of them, but I am sure they figured it out after I was long gone. Incidentally, those birds were not too afraid of cars, as I was fairly close in to take the photo!

BSoleille!
Terri



No comments: