A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Keep Calm and Lie Down, Dog(s)

For some reason we cannot figure out too clearly, our big dog Lucy has been acting quite "squirrelly" all day. It started this morning as she would not leave us alone, either sitting right by us, on us (yes you read that correctly and she's 75 lbs) or "begging" to be let out every five minutes. I think I will chock this up to the incoming snow storm and that she "knows" the snow is on its way for good or bad (she is a husky mix). As I ignore the white stuff, she relishes in it!

BSoleille!
Terri

Photo of the dogs last weekend admiring the sun and pleasant weather with the open door. 

No comments: