A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, May 3, 2020

Thoughts from the Grocery Store

Shopping every two weeks, I kind of look forward to heading to the store, all masked up with sanitizer in my purse, and my bags at the ready to be filled with provisions for the next two weeks. The line waits and check-out waits vary, but I love to look around the store and silently thank all the farmers, workers and stockers that has made the trek all possible. I don't think I ever thought those thoughts of thankfulness to include the grocery store "operations" and all that it entails to bring food to the masses. I will now...

BSoleille! The bright side of fresh food and a stocked fridge that the entire family is thankful for!

Terri


Trunk full of thankfulness in good food!

No comments: