A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Is a Little Birdie Trying to Tell Us Something?

This little birdie, a suspected blue jay, hung around on our outdoor chair for over 30 minutes looking in the house, and at times, closing its eyes for a short "cat" nap. Its sibling, I assume, was in the grass about 5ft. away and never moved either. Their mom, I'm also guessing, did several swoops around our yard, checking on both of her little ones with a super quick check, However, she was way too quick for me to take a photo on one of her fly-bys and the nano-second she perched next to her offspring on the chair. I wonder if they will be back tomorrow?

BSoleille! The bright side of the COVID-19 pandemic in not fazing the life of these amazing backyard birds one bit. They are doing their thing, as well as all the wildlife in all our backyards and across the land. Carry on little birdies...

Terri

This little one looking right at me... (yes, that is a screen)


Lookn' for mama

A quick flip of its wings, but still never moved from its perch

Went to the other set of doors to take this angle; "probably wondering " where I went...

No comments: