A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Saturday, May 16, 2020

Photos to Home Improvement

As we all know, to "redo" a room, most everything needs to be emptied out (especially when new flooring is coming later this coming week). Therefore, the thousands of photos and way too much stuff had to be brought to attention and dealt with...or at least moving it out and putting it all into another place for the "meantime." And that is exactly what we've done today. I mostly removed carpet, cleaned the area every time a piece was removed and out of the house, including the carpet pad, and all the very gross tack strips with nails that were nailed into the concrete slab.

Not for the faint of heart, but the windows were open for fresh air circulation and we carried on by methodically "gutting" the room. We can all breathe easier now (nasty 23 year old carpet from three pets and little kids back in the day, need I say more?)


BSoleille!
Terri


Already on the move...


The moving stuff out was well under way before I took this one....

Other side of the room with photos already moved out of the way



No comments: