A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, September 5, 2019

Renewal Retreat at West River, Maryland

The month of September is somewhat of a “renewal” month with school starting once again and people getting organized. So I’m thankful to jump into Needleonfull T-shirt quilts while on retreat on the West River in Maryland. It’s all about the sewing and designing and taking in the beauty surrounding this camp, along with my sewing peeps! Never a dull moment with the zip of a rotary cutter to the hum of the sewing machine(s).

A ritual of mine is to make my bunk “bed ready” upon arrival. That way no matter how late we stay up and sew, we can plop into bed easily since it’s already made...with a pretty quilt to boot.

The sunset tonight was outstanding and I’m grateful to sneak a long pause and take a few pics. I cannot believe the brilliant hues for tonight’s sunset. Those pinks and oranges are out of this world!

BSoleille!

Terri


No comments: