A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, September 22, 2019

Last Vestiges of Summer 2019

On the East Coast, there are just about two more hours of the summer of 2019. I hope all my readers had a good one, and enjoyed the warm weather, the sunshine and either a vacation or a staycation to turn it back and relax for a spell. It's by far my favorite time of year!

I am not sure if the weather is going to cool off yet, as the Mid-Atlantic forecasts temperatures in the high 80's and 90's this week, but we know fall is right around the corner. The "only" thing I like about fall, especially when the temperatures cool off a bit, is the chance to wear a warm sweater (notice I didn't mention a jacket or hat and gloves). For now, I will still bask in the glow of the warm sunshine in Indian Summer and enjoy each day as it comes as it's all we can do, right?

My photo below was taken by Helen Gruneisen at the Indiana Shores when I traveled there with my BG Girls Gone Wild Trip to the newest National Park (61st) at the end of August. It screams summertime to me for sure!
Did you notice the double wearing of glasses? Sunglasses and my readers (hey, it was a bright day).

BSoleille! The bright side of welcoming Autumn 2019 tomorrow! Sweaters anyone?

Terri


No comments: