A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, August 8, 2019

Throwback Thursday of Summer Fun!

A couple weeks ago I found a pic of my kids and my sister's kids (Kocan boys) on the Boardwalk in Ocean City, Maryland. They were all happy and wearing their tie dye t-shirts proudly. So today, while some much needed organizing was going on, I found the full photo of the whole gang, including my Mom, Grandma Sophie. The year...2003.

We were really rocking the bright tie-dyed shirts; and every one of us screams: it's summer! I'll toast my iced tea (with a lemon) to that for sure.

BSoleille!

Terri



No comments: