A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Skies, Flora and Fauna

Traveling with 'old' friends and family is truly quite awesome, but digging into the heels of what surrounds a place (skies, flora, fauna and wildlife) is, quite frankly, equaling exciting.

Sometimes it's a quick glance to see something cool (a bird or bee), or maybe it's something longer, like lingering on a beach watching the sun set. It's the "little things" that add up to make the day come alive for all of us. Without further adieu, I'd like to share some of those cool photos from the Indiana Dunes Trip that gave me pause...

BSoleille! The bright side of the "little things." No filters used on the below photos...

Terri







No comments: