A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, December 9, 2018

Cookies Cookies Cookies 

They are one of my favorite things during the holidays, and chocolate chip cookies anytime!

So when one of the neighbors mentioned we live in a great neighborhood and it’s wonderful that we can get together for our annual cookie exchange and party, I couldn’t agree more. 

The ladies outdid themselves in all the cookies on the table in both presentations and tastiness. And a big shout of thanks to our hostess this year, Mary Kay Carlo! Not only did she have an awesome spread of great food, her entire house is wonderfully decorated. This afternoon was simply magical in celebrating the season with the "Harcourt" ladies (a couple moved off the street but are always welcome back "home"). 

And when I returned home (all of two doors), I made a pot of tea and ate some cookies...Who could resist?

BSoleille!

Terri

My snowman and cookies and below, Susan Sheehy’s snowman and exact same cookies!

Mary Kay Carloladies of Harcourt: Sarah, Mary Kay, Linda, Sarah and ChristieLinda Duret and Ani Pri

No comments: