A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

2018 Guild Holiday Party In the Books!

I believe a good time was had by all at my quilt guild's annual Holiday/Christmas Party. It's a potluck, and anything goes food wise, from appetizers to desserts and everything in-between. Thankfully, as I write this post, I am full from all the tasty food everyone brought to share. And, it's always great night to catch up with our guild-mates and have some fun with our 12.5" block swap as seen in my first photo. If you made a block, or two or three, that's how many you go home with. It's always fun to see all the different holiday blocks the members make and swap and a great cap to the evening festivities.

BSoleille!

Terri




No comments: