A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

31 Day Blogpost Challenge 

I've decided to join Cheryl Sleboda's challenge to write a post every day in December. I started on December 2nd, but thankfully, posted on December 1st. So, since I’m mostly a daily blogger, with "built in" days off, this means no days off and I will write straight through to the new year! 

 Right now there are about 25 others doing it too, see them check out muppin.com

Maybe it will be fun to check and see other fun bloggers out there doing their thing every single day!

BSoleille!

Terri

Bee-mate Karen Todd with her mountain and panel quilt heading to a hospital soon for a pediatric cancer patient!



No comments: