A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Monday, September 24, 2018

Punkin's For Sale

It's that time of year again, and fall ushered in quite quick like a flip of the switch. I know there will be warmer days ahead, and am looking forward to "Indian Summer" like "everyone else." Or, at least, that is my hope, for Indian Summer, that is. But I'm okay with adding another quilt to the bed(s) as the nights are a bit cooler now and it's a comforting feeling to be snuggled under a warm quilt...or two.

So as the fall decorations are busting out in the stores, as well as Christmas (egads!),  I "enhance" the house by decorating with quilts and wallhangings, including: Punkin's For Sale!

BSoleille! The bright side of ushering in the Autumnal months...

Terri




No comments: