A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Monday, September 3, 2018

Changing of the Seasons...

Even though the weather is hot and humid, and still summer for sure; most of the summer pools are closing today, or very soon. I'm thankful to have gone to make one more splash on one of the last days, something I've rarely done. That is because I usually referee soccer (or had gone to tournaments when "The Best Daughter" was playing). Today was no different (though I had a very early morning set) in ushering in the start of the new soccer season (Labor Day Tournament this past weekend). So in with the new -  soccer season, and out with the old - pool season.

Also a shout out of thanks to all workers near and far that make meaningful contributions in all areas of business, law, health care and education and the achievements eacb and every day! I hope everyone enjoyed a happy and safe Labor Day Weekend!

BSoleille!
Terri

Hanging on to summer as long as we can...

No comments: