A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, March 11, 2018

Quilt Weekend Wrap-Up

I am so thankful for another successful Southern Comforters Quilt Show Weekend with my sewist friends! The passion that goes into each quilt is truly amazing and inspiring to all who came to take in their beauty. Our vendors were great and the public voted on their favorite quilts to round out the weekend of quilt show fun!

I am humbled to say I won a first, a second, a third and a vendor ribbon for three of my quilts. I am grateful beyond measure for the awards because the other quilts my catagories were terrific too!

A big shout of Thanks to our chair, Misty Cole, out featured quilter, Judith Keane, all the members and their families, plus the volunteers who came to help take down the show that made the Best little Quilt Show in Maryland the best one yet!

BSoleille!

Terri

Third place for "Purple Craze"Second place for "Growing Your Family Tree"First Place for Tiny.Nines with hubby Bill Liz Verrecchia, Olivia, me, Ryan and Bill in front of the 2018 raffle quilt. Tshirt quilt Demonstration this afternoon. 

1 comment:

Quiltermary said...

Congrats on all the ribbons! You did well,my friend. Tiny 9's looks aaesome!