A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Looks Like a Big Fish Tank

A snorkeling adventure to Santa Maria Bay and Chileno Bay resulted in big fun with seeing lots of beautiful fish like we were in a huge fish tank. My biggest "fear" was the water would be too cold, but I was pleasantly surprised to find out that it wasn't too bad to jump in, put the fins and mask on and enjoy the "scenery" below the surface. It was my first "official" snorkeling I've ever done and it was great despite a lot of people in the water (and boats) doing the same thing (spring break for a lot of folks!).

Thankfully, Sue Doerle saved the day by bringing her underwater camera to Cabo, and Robin took the photos seen in this post today. No one took their cell phones for safety reasons, but I am thrilled that we had a camera to use for the day. I think Robin did a stellar job in taking these photos because it's difficult to "see" with a mask on...

We rounded out the day with a lovely dinner at our hostess's favorite restaurant: Comal. So sleek and vibrant with a grand view of the water.

BSoleille! The bright side of all kinds of colorful fish just below the water's surface!

Terri





Me with a sea urchin
Sarah, Robin, Debbie, Kata, Terri and Sue at Comal

No comments: