A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Monday, March 12, 2018

It's a Production

For a "small" quilt guild, putting on a fairly "large" show of over 100 quilts, it takes a lot of (wo)men power to do the work. We go with the adage: "many hands make light work", and that is exactly how it all went down...literally, in record time. It is my understanding that our guild president, Peggy Alexander, "recruited" the youth group at her church to help with this big task, and they were terrific! Everyone was impressed how polite these young people were as they quickly got busy and right to "work" upon their arrival! Now that is something to be truly thankful for!

BSoleille! The bright side of volunteering teenagers!
Terri

Photos of guild members in the take-down

Misty Cole with the last pole! See ya next year!

No comments: