A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

One Wreath

Who doesn’t love lots of lights and decorations, especially outside? For us, it’s one very nice wreath with colored lights. But my neighbor two doors down has got it licked and he’s all the rage in these parts of Crofton, Maryland with a plethora of holiday extravaganza. Lights, camera, action for Tom and his wonderful display. It’s bigger every year, and he does it for that grandkids...all two of them!

BSoleillle!

Terri



No comments: