A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, December 3, 2017

A Gift that Can Never be Bought

Today's my husband Bill's birthday (along with his twin, Don), and what can you buy for a 59 year old lad(s)? Well, it just so happens to be the Super Moon, so that is "my" gift to Bill (okay, two bottles of his favorite wine too!), but who's keeping tabs? The Supermoon is the best gift on anyone's special day, and it just so happens to land on December 3rd; the only one in 2017; so that is quite special, don't you think? The moon is extra close and extra bright today, a double whammy for a double birth exactly 59 years ago!

So, Happy Birthday to a very special guy today! Love you to the moon and back!!

BSoleille! The bright side of a bright supermoon on December 3rd!

Terri

Photos of the supermoon from my "baby Nikon"; no filters used!

Supermoon photo taken around 6:00pm

Bill and family from Thanksgiving!

Supermoon captured through some pine trees

No comments: