A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Monday, October 23, 2017

Long Arm Bee to Bingo

The past few days included hosting a LongArm Quilting Bee and going to the Southern Comforters Annual Quilt Bingo on Saturday. Although my gang didn’t win any quilts or other prizes, we certainly had fun. The quilts were beautiful and anyone that won one was really thrilled to do so! We are covering the World one quilt at a time!

BSoleille!

Terri

The second photo was the last Bingo quilt to play and win: Alaskan Sunset- made by Pat Scully 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting the pictures as in the past I was too busy to take any pictures. Hopefully someone else did and will share them with Mary Kay for the newsletter.

Thanks and glad you had a great time.