A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, October 29, 2017

Is it The First or The Last 

While my son, Ryan, and I were running a few errands last week (him driving), I told him to “stop”, okay, maybe more like “STOP!!”, while still on our street. As we drove about 10 houses up I became enthralled by this Charlie Brown-esque tree with just two leaves left to fall and had to stop and take a few photos of it. 

I kept thinking: who will win the “race?” Or, who will be the first or the last to fall? I know it doesn’t matter, but it may to those two leaves...both hanging on for dear life! And possibly playing “chicken”. 

BSoleille!

Terri 


No comments: