A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, October 15, 2017

Choosing Kindness Always

It's been a tough past month of natural disasters of hurricanes, wildfires and tropical storms, plus the senseless killings in Las Vegas and now today, the bombing in Somalia. Although Mother Nature's advances cannot be stopped, I will try to always choose kindness and goodness in this crazy world we live in in 2017. I must continue to believe that most folks of the seven billion on this earth are loving, kind, and caring; because it seems like today it's the old adage; "one bad apples spoils the whole bushel." Of course, there are lots of bad apples everywhere, and as we all know, the bad stuff is what sells "newspapers", or gets more "clicks" on social media than humans helping humans. Why do we get sucked into watching and reading this stuff?

Hoping for peaceful days ahead...and choosing kindness...

Terri

No comments: