A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Fall Officially Here

At 4:44pm exactly today fall rushed in on us. I'm not sure I am fully "done" with summer but I do like the cooler crisp evenings for great sleeping weather and cuddling under the quilts!

My photo today was taken this weekend at a local Costco and not only are they past fall, they are already into the Christmas season. I tend to ignore this display of extremely early retail of the season but this one stopped me dead in my tracks because it looked like all the snowmen and other displays were quite comfortable in their current surroundings, as if they've been on display for awhile already. Too. Early. 

BSoleille!  The bright side of cooler evenings, pumpkins, and hearty stews!

Terri

No comments: