A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

604th Post

Wow, I just checked on this blog on my computer (I tend to do my blogging from my phone), and could not believe today is my 604th post. I have only missed a few days so far this year because I did not want to drive myself too crazy by posting every single day like I did last year. However, I may in 2014; ooh, got to love the pressure!  A big shout of thanks to those who follow along with me, and as the days pass, I really do try to bring "freshness" and new topics when I can, and that is a big challenge.  With that being said, I'm thankful for my readers and there is an endless supply of things in this world to be grateful for everyday!

My photo today is of a Higgins Lake sky!

BSoleille!

Terri


No comments: