A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Annapolis Crab Pot Cup

This awesome day was comprised of officiating four games of youth soccer beginning at 9am sharp!  Good boys games all around in the morning, but my afternoon games were at Annapolis High School with girls and boys varsity games. Even though I was an assistant referee in both games, I really ran my lines to keep up with the play and off sides.

And for this high school tournament, I'm thankful to have worked with an outstanding crew in Tim and Dave. Our last game was explosive and exciting with Annapolis vs. Huntingtown (boys varsity) who turned it into a nail biter to the bitter end. A last second goal catapulted the game to penalty kicks which Huntingtown came out on top with the coveted win 3-2 win!  Both teams, coaches and players were great and everyone had a great time!  I left the field with a big smile on my face. 

BSoleille!

Terri

Photo of the ref crew Tim, Terri, and Dave. 

No comments: