A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Donuts From the Apple House

On our way to a James Madison University women's soccer match vs. William & Mary this afternoon, we stopped at the Apple House in Front Royal, Virginia.  These home made apple cinnamon donuts are out of this world, and the half dozen we purchased were a fresh batch right out of the oven (or fryer). I highly recommend a trip to this destination if in the area of Front Royal. 

And unfortunately, the Lady Dukes lost to W&M 2-1, but a great game nonetheless.  

BSoleille!  The bright side of a great donut (and apple cider). 

Terri



No comments: