A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Thrift Store Finds!

I love going into Goodwill stores and consignment and thrift stores alike. The big fun is in the hunt, and you may not know exactly what you are looking for until you find it! Over the years I have found some gems, and that keeps me in the hunt for the next time. Yard and garage sales are fun as well too!

I am thankful for my favorite thrift store- Value Village in Brooklyn Park, MD. I recently got a beautiful sweater for $4.00! Yeah!

BSoleille! The bright side of thrift!
Terri

No comments: