A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Friday, September 21, 2012

Bethany Beach Tri Weekend

I just love the Delaware Seashore and I am thankful to have arrived safely and with NO traffic from the Bay Bridge to our final destination in Bethany. I am here with triathlete extraordinaire, Linda Misencik, for the Bethany Beach Triathalon and Duathalon being held this Sunday. All those bike miles and running miles will be put to the test! We are both excited for the race to start off bright and early with Linda doing the tri and me doing the du.

My photo is this evenings ocean sunset. I really like the composition of the photo since it seemed so monochromatic at this time of year.

BSoleille!
Terri

No comments: