A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Saturday, September 8, 2012

A Fisher Wedding

I am very thankful that we had the opportunity to get to our final destination this weekend to Dayton Ohio for Brett and Dianne Fisher's wedding. It was a lovely day that was spent reconnecting with the Fisher family and enjoying the love and commitment to the happy couple.

My photo is of the Fisher Triplets. . From L-R: Ryan Fisher,Ryan Tomoff, The Groom Brett Fisher, Charlie Fisher and Bill

BSoleille! For the bright and happy occasion of a beautiful wedding.

Terri

No comments: