A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, September 30, 2012

A Great Party

One of my favorite cousins, Ray (and Marylou) Borkowski's daughter got married today. It was a beautiful wedding of love and commitment with Jennifer and Keith Hassinger. I am thankful to have been a part of their special day (along with husband, Bill, of course). The wonderful reception this evening had delicous food, and great music and dancing,  plus the bonus of catching up with my cousins and their busy lives of jobs, work, kids and even grand-kids! 

The day was sunny and bright in Cleveland, Ohio, and the mood was fun uplifting for the entire day! 

Photo#1: me, Cousin Ray, my sisters- Annette Pejeau and Kimberly Kocan

Photo#2: Bride and Groom, Jennifer and Keith Hassinger.

Photo#3:me, Kimberly, Cousin Shelly Lanza (Ray's sister), Annette and Mother of the bride, Marylou Borkowski.

BSoleille!  For the bright side of a beautiful autumn wedding!

Terri

No comments: